Application areas: WFO (Workforce Optimisation) / WFM (Workforce Management) / Call Centre / multi-channel Contact Centres, Enterprise CRM, Customer Engagement, Customer Interaction
Base £85,000, OTE £170,000, Car Allowance, Benefits
Our client is an international software vendor quoted on the NASDAQ, in excess $1 bn revenues and over 3000 staff worldwide of which 400+ UKI
This role manages a team of Solution Sales Managers (3) that work as High Touch / Overlay sales specialists across EMEA, selling enterprise-wide Workforce Management, Performance Management and Back Office solutions, into new and existing large and complex organizations, both individually and in collaboration with the regional general sales team.
The role is a ‘player manager’ function with the successful candidate expected to also lead some sales cycles himself as an individual quota carrier.
- Manage a team of Sales Overlay executives to challenging growth.
- Planning a Go-To-Market strategy and executing on it, together with others in the organization.
- Strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts
- Utilize Account Executives that cover key accounts to co-sell into these organizations and identify opportunities.
- Engage with prospect organizations to position our solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-Sales Consultants, Professional Services, Product Team, Executives and Business Partners.
- Generate short term results while maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery
- High profile individual with excellent communication and presentations skills
- Proven and successful sales record of workforce management or related solutions. Experience selling other strategic enterprise software solutions may suffice.
- Previous sales team leadership in Enterprise Software
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
- Proven successful ability to sell $1M+ enterprise software/business solutions
- Ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to sell based on business value
- Vision, creativity and long term planning ability required
- Must be highly motivated, self-disciplined with the ability to build relationships