Sales Executive – Banking Compliance software
Market sector experience:
FinTech – Financial sector Technology. Sales track record in – Software solutions / IT professional Services / Consulting focused on Banking, Investment Management, Financial Trading, Financial Crime, Compliance, AML, Fraud, Payment services etc.
Our client is an international $Billion+ revenues software and services specialist delivering innovative solutions to the Banking, Financial Trading, Investment Banking sectors with market leading and globally used solutions. With rapidly expanding teams of Sales and Pre-Sales in London, Frankfurt and Madrid the client is seeking dynamic individuals with high energy and drive with relevant experience of the Financial Services sectors and a track record of selling software, professional services, consultancy in the banking / financial services sectors.
They are seeking a dynamic individual with high energy and drive to join the team as a Financial Markets Compliance Sales Expert. The Compliance Solution Sales Expert will gain a comprehensive knowledge of our solutions and acts as the leading Compliance business resource for the sales team. Providing expertise in all aspects of the solution sales cycle – sales planning, campaign planning, sales meetings, etc. The candidate is expected to be part of the sales force that will work with customer stakeholders such as Compliance Executives, in order to identify their needs and convey the Compliance messages to them.
- Develop the Financial Markets Compliance business
- Identify new sales opportunities and develop them with the sales force
- Work with sales VP to build sales strategy and campaigns
- Accompany and support the sales force during the sales process
- Identify indirect sales opportunities
- Track the health of the business
- Explain features and benefits of the Compliance solutions in comparison to competitive products
- Deliver product presentations to business and management personnel
- Senior professional to own the Quota for FMC for the EMEA and lead the sales team to execution.
- Experience selling enterprise software solutions with particular skills in Compliance applications
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Compliance solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-Sales Consultants, Professional Services, Tech Team, Executives, Partners, etc.
- Ability to deliver against tight timelines and quarterly/annual quotas with Customer-Focused DNA
- Ability to manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts
- Negotiable for candidates with the relevant sector track record and typical OTE range is £150,000 – £170,000 plus medical, pension, 25 days holiday and Life Assurance.
To apply please submit your CV to our consultant Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd.
Only candidates currently resident in the UK/EU and with a current right to work will be considered.