Sales Executive – Call Centre & IVR Solutions
Remuneration: Base salary range £50,000 – £65,000, £6,000 car allowance and OTE range £100,000 – £130,000. HQ in South East with a national remit.
Desired Experience: Existing knowledge of the contact centre technologies sector such as IVR, self-service, PCI DSS, CTI, ACD, Call Recording, WFM, Live Chat etc and the relevant IT & Telecommunications infrastructure.
Our client is a global provider of multi-channel customer interaction, contact centre, IVR and PCI DSS secure payment solutions deployed by corporate and government clients.
The client has made several successful acquisitions in the last 2 years inclduing Internationally, new offices opened in the USA, resulting in significant international Partner and end user client announcements.
Financial performance – some great stats: Revenues in excess of £25m pa, profit in excess of £4.5m pa, nearly 80% recurring revenue and approaching £6m EBITDA. In March they announced the signing of a more than $3.5m deal with a US Telco provider following closely the announcement of a new MVNO deal in the UK via its largest channel partner. Clients across all major commercial verticals.
We are recruiting a Senior Sales professional responsible for acquisition of new clients and the development several existing clients. You will work in conjunction with the marketing team, the telemarketing / demand generation team and pre sales consultants to create new business relationships, defining business needs and developing further the GTM proposition.
Key responsibilities and deliverables
- Develop a healthy pipeline.
- Close new contracts with new clients and with existing accounts that deliver target income streams as per agreed targets.
- Work with Marketing to ensure maximum exposure at trade shows, conferences and key events
- Sales planning, forecasting and outcomes to the Management team using Sales Force
- A self-motivated, high activity person with proven focus and drive for results
- Active networker with good business skills and strategic thinking.
- A relationship builder with multi levels of decision maker and influencers growing successful long term business relationships.
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills
- Well organised, with good communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Proven experience selling technology based products and solutions to large and small enterprises
- Demonstrable success in new business sales, and building revenues from existing accounts.
- Can show success in contract negotiations and client relationship building through a contract cycle
- Existing knowledge of the contact centre technologies sector such as IVR, self-service, PCI DSS, CTI, ACD, Call Recording, WFM, Live Chat etc and the relevant IT & Telecommunications infrastructure.
To apply please send your CV (as a Word attachment) to our consultant Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd.