Sales Executive – Call Centre & IVR Solutions
Remuneration: Base salary range to £65,000, + £6,000 car allowance and OTE c. £130,000. HQ in South East with national remit.
Desired Experience: A good background in the relevant IT & Telecommunications sector technologies supporting Contact Centre solutions: such as IVR, self-service, PCI DSS, CTI, ACD, Call Recording, WFM, Live Chat etc.
Our client is a global provider of multi-channel customer interaction, contact centre, IVR, live chat and customer engagement solutions deployed by corporate and government clients.
Our client is currently achieving great results and making frequent notable step change announcements in growth and expansion in the UK & Internationally with significant new end user contract wins, new strategic Partnership deals (SIs, VARS and with International Carriers), new software house portfolio acquisitions and new international offices.
With a new Head of Sales recently promoted and expansion across the sales team we are recruiting a Senior Sales professional responsible for both acquisition of new clients and also development of several existing clients.
Working in conjunction with the marketing team, the telemarketing / demand generation team and pre sales consultants to create business relationships, defining business needs and developing further the GTM proposition.
Key responsibilities and deliverables
- Develop a healthy pipeline.
- Close new contracts with new clients and with existing accounts that deliver target income streams as per agreed targets.
- Work with Marketing to ensure maximum exposure at trade shows, conferences and key events
- Sales planning, forecasting and outcomes to the Management team using Sales Force
- A self-motivated, high activity person with proven focus and drive for results
- Active networker with good business skills and strategic thinking.
- A relationship builder with multi levels of decision maker and influencers growing successful long term business relationships.
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills
- Well organised, with good communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Proven experience selling technology based products and solutions to large and small enterprises
- Demonstrable success in new business sales, and building revenues from existing accounts.
- Can show success in contract negotiations and client relationship building through a contract cycle
- Existing knowledge of the contact centre technologies sector such as IVR, self-service, PCI DSS, CTI, ACD, Call Recording, WFM, Live Chat etc. and the relevant IT & Telecommunications infrastructure.
To apply please send your CV to our consultant Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd.