Business Development Managers – Financial Crime & Compliance
Application Specialities: Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud (Detection & Prevention) and Compliance.
Locations: London, Frankfurt, Madrid
Our client is an international $Billion+ revenues software and services specialist delivering innovative solutions to the Banking, Financial Trading, Investment Banking sectors with market leading and globally used solutions for Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud (Detection & Prevention) and Compliance.
Our client is expanding its sales and pre sales teams in London, Frankfurt and Madrid and is seeking dynamic individuals with high energy and drive with relevant experience of the Financial Services sectors and a track record of selling software, professional services, consultancy in the banking / financial services sectors.
- New business development – Working alongside dedicated internal marketing and lead generation teams, both in-house and with channel partners for new prospect profiling, outbound contact, initial face to face client meetings and building a sales campaign through all stages of needs analysis, proposal development and Proposal preparation, solution presentations, support proof-of-concept processes, negotiating variations in price, delivery and specification.
- Account management and expansion of existing client base with directly owned relationships and also working alongside partner channels to cross and upsell product licensing, consulting and professional services.
- You will need to become a recognised expert in our technology and functionality as well as understanding the market and customer’s focus and needs and the wider market sectors and regulatory environments.
- A proven track record of selling enterprise application software solutions and services
- Ideal sector experience could include but not limited to: payment processing solutions to compliance/operational risk departments in the brokerage/banking/insurance industries.
- However a good track record of selling complex software with a long sales cycle into the relevant market sectors would also be attractive.
Remuneration: Is negotiable for candidates with the relevant sector track record and our normal salary ranges are: Base £70,000 – £85,000 and OTE £150,000 – £170,000 plus medical, pension, 25 days holiday and Life Assurance.
To apply please submit your CV (in Word) to our consultant Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd