Sales Operations Manager
Key Skills: Sales Operations, Sales Forecasting, Sales Enablement, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Sales Automation, Corporate Planning, Business Planning, Business Intelligence, Tableau, Excel
Office: Midlands near Coventry Salary range £40,000 – £50,000, Bonus £10,000
Our client is a very successful UK software developer with a class leading portfolio of solutions for customer engagement and communications solutions serving FTSE 500 customers. The company has an international client base and ambitions to develop further operations abroad. With a rapidly growing workforce and ambitious plans for further development and expansion of the sales team we are now looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager to work closely with the COO.
This is a high profile role working closely with the senior management team. Responsibilities and areas of expertise:
- Salesforce.com: Management of the SFDC database, delivery of all reporting and ensuring the sales team adhere to the business processes and needs.
- The successful applicant will be highly knowledgeable in all things Salesforce.com (SFDC) as the in-house subject matter expert with supporting Certifications
- Analysing, defining, tracking and reporting sales performance data insights
- Forecasting: Manage the forecasting process and tools
- Report creation and distribution of all sales reports
- Pipeline analysis: reporting and data required to support regional and global pipeline reviews
- Sales Process documentation best practice
- Toolset best practice for Salesforce.com and Excel etc.
- Renewals: supporting the sale steams to manage license Renewals and associated issues
- Sales Enablement: Introduce and manage best practice processes for Bid Management and tender responses; and sales Training
- Planning: broad delivery of analysis and contribution to the corporate business planning process
Remuneration: Salary range £40,000 – £50,000, Bonus £10,000 plus benefits.
To apply please email your CV (in Word) to Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd