Senior Consultant – KCS & Knowledge Management
Salary range: £55,000 – £85,000 plus Car Allowance and bonus.
Solutions Sector: Knowledge Management, KM, KCS, Knowledge Centred Service, Contact Centres, IT Service Management, ITSM, Call Centre, CRM, Customer Experience Management
Based: National remit, home office located and with a UK Head Office.
Our client: A highly innovative and successful international software vendor. Headquartered in the USA, (c. 150 UK staff) the company has an international client base and ambitions to develop further operations abroad. They have grown organically and through strategic acquisitions over the last several years and in FY to April 2019 they grew 53% in revenues alone – in a single year and now supporting 2,500 customers internationally.
This position will serve as a project lead and primary point of contact for new implementations of our Knowledge Management platform and solution sets. The position will also work with sales and account managers to develop customized solution offerings in a pre-sales context. In this role you will work with clients in all aspects of the software implementation and participate in product training, configuration, and implementing Knowledge Management best practices for these clients. You will also work with existing clients to identify deficiencies in Knowledge Management practices and problems with Knowledge Base usage and work with them to develop plans to address those deficiencies and seize on potential opportunities. You will demonstrate all functionality of the product to existing clients to help with adoption of new features, as well as perform product demos for prospective clients. As a public face of the company in a vital point of the customer’s lifecycle, you will be relied on as a ‘voice of the customer’ to advocate for product changes, support issues, and configuration updates that will be of benefit to all clients.
- Leading role in onboarding new clients of the Knowledge Management software
- Working alongside the sales team to define customer needs and refine solution offerings
- Deliver training and work with clients to ensure configuration and live readiness for software for new implementations
- Lead re-implementation/remediation efforts for existing clients facing configuration, content, usage, or process difficulties
- Ongoing consultancy around best practices for KCS (Knowledge Centred Service), knowledge management and our software
- Demonstrate our Knowledge Management solutions and features to clients
- Work with Support, PS and Product Mgt to identify issues and best practices to inform software changes
- KCS Certified or ability to gain
- Consultant in knowledge management best practices with a focus on the KCS (Knowledge Centered Service) methodology
- Project Management for software implementations – PMP/ Prince II Preferred
- Engage with and manage expectations and relationships with clients ranging from mid to large corporations – UK and internationally.
- Liaise with PS, Product Mgt, Support and Development to ensure a successful implementation
- UK & international travel up to 60%
- ITSM & CRM systems
- call centre environment, preferably in a managerial capacity
- Interfacing with, interacting comfortably with, and addressing concerns of audiences at an executive level
- SDLC on software products and providing input on product direction based on customer needs
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library
To apply please send your CV (Word attachment) to Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd