Senior Product Owner
Salary: £70-80,000 + Benefits
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Product Owner to be part of the Core Game Team, building the next generation of play. As a Senior Product Owner you will be responsible for leading all aspects of product development. This includes owning the product roadmaps and delivery, overall stewardship of the ideation process and features requirements documentation with the Core Game Team, leading user testing process, making optimization decisions (from metrics), and having a strong influence on the overall quality of our product.
Reporting into the VP of Product and working closely with all departments you will ensure that the final result is well-balanced, fun and engaging.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products that blend physical and digital experiences; constantly looking to improve the play factor and user retention
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution Drive product development with a team of world-class developers and designers Be the key point of contact for the product with all key stakeholders
- Be a key driver of company culture, constantly demonstrating leadership qualities
- Own all aspects of product that range from ideation of features, scoping of requirements, working with team on the production, defining key metrics for performance measurement, user testing and launch; iteration and post mortem
- Own the product roadmap and communication to management, production team and support teams
- Work with key stakeholders in ensuring product coherence of the physical toy (accessory), hardware blocks, mobile app and the storyline
- Work with the production team to build and estimate roadmap milestones
- Provide regular management updates on market, competition and product/market fit analysis
- Plan and lead regular user testing sessions to understand our users’ needs and problems, translate them into features; be the “voice” of the overall user
- Constantly drive for data-driven decisions through accurate and reliable analytics; continuously improve via measurement and management of product performance
- Create feature concepts and prototypes from the very first wire frame through to a successful launch, measure and post mortem
You Have a product management background working on an international consumer mobile games product with a big user base (at least 1M Monthly average users), delivering product from ideation to commercial launch
- Have exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ideally have experience in the Toy industry
- Have a strong understanding and sensibility to users wants, and obsessed with making experiences better and more delightful
- Are happy to sweat through the details of implementation
- Have a strong understanding of hardware, software, and retail
- Are data-driven and understand the power of working to clearly defined KPIs
- Thrive on the challenge of delivering ambitious project to tight deadlines and motivating engineering teams to perform Are able to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment; have experienced working with Agile Have experience with preparation and management of product roadmaps
As a young company, the best way to fare here will be by forming bonds with other employees (who come from completely different disciplines to yours), take initiative to pursue your instincts and ideas, and to drive the company forward. We value optimism, collaboration, sense of ownership, the ability to embrace ambiguity, talk-less-do-more attitude, learning from failure, and making the team successful.