Senior Sales Executive – SD WAN
Salary To £90,000 base and £180,000 OTE
National role, London offices, Home located.
£ Remuneration: It’s all about your market sector expertise and sales track record. The package includes Share Options (a VC backed Pre-IPO firm), Car Allowance, Pension, Health and Life schemes
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying, closing and developing both new business sales and building additional revenue growth with existing clients. The role requires extensive interaction with channel partners to develop a robust pipeline of business.
According to Gartner and IDC – Our client is at the forefront of the most disruptive trends in the history of the networking industry – the software-defined wide area network, or SD-WAN. We help enterprises and service providers flexibly and securely connect users to applications via the most cost-effective source of connectivity available. With their WAN solutions, customers can augment or replace MPLS networks with secure Internet connectivity, often referred to as an SD-WAN, while dramatically reducing WAN costs and complexity, delivering unprecedented levels of visibility, control, and security over all traffic traversing the WAN, while improving application and network performance.
Our client has already significantly exceeded growth projections in the USA since the launch of their SD WAN offer. Analyst IDC expects SD-WAN sales to approach $600 million 2016 and to reach $1.4 billion 2017, and $2.6 billion by 2018.
- Identifying, establishing, developing and closing business while exceeding sales targets and objectives by developing customer relationships and closing business opportunities within targeted accounts.
- Research and understands prospects’ business plans (both tactical/technical and strategic/business) and financial resources.
- Understand prospects’ buying/decision processes and business cycles that can affect these processes.
- Maintaining high level, executive contact with accounts, focusing on the establishment and maintenance of strategic relationships.
- Developing and implementing specific customer account and opportunity plans in support of company goals and quota objectives.
- Providing timely and detailed information on market needs, buying trends and competitive information.
- Ensures account understanding of competitors’ weaknesses as well as our strengths.
- Manages pipeline to meet sales quota and management fill requirements.
- Play an important role in developing and maintaining the company’s image and reputation in the marketplace.
- Maintain accurate records and forecasts in the CRM system (SF.com)
- Demonstrable sales account management experience with a track record of above quota achievement.
- Demonstrated ability calling on and closing sales with “C” level audiences as well as other key buyers and decision makers within the organization.
- Knowledge of the networking market and storage market.
- Experience in a complex sales environment, managing large, visible, demanding customer accounts.
- A passion for winning, a strong aptitude for business strategy, excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of internal team members, self-starter, self-confident individual with integrity and accountability, highly motivated, competitive, entrepreneurial and attracted to a challenging opportunity.
- Need a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment where strong organizational skills are essential and have strong problem solving, interpersonal and ownership skills, along with strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills along with strong presentation skills.
Education: Bachelor’s degree supported by real sales experience.