Location: Sevenoaks TN13
Salary: £30k – £35k
Our Client is a close knit Risk Management Consultancy in the heart of Sevenoaks who are looking to expand the team with a number of interesting and diverse projects. They a currently hiring a Junior to Mid-Range Software Developer who takes pride in their work with strong attention to detail. The right candidate will be comfortable working in a small team, for a small company with a large reach.
Initial work will be:
Working on legacy applications that have had a ten-year lifetime, were written by external providers and have recently been taken in-house.
- Rewriting legacy applications to a fresh new platform. Likely C# Web API / MVC with a js framework such as angular
- Updating legacy asp.net applications to GDPR-compliance
- Several SAML 2 SSO integrations with internal and external applications
- Revamping / rebranding two public websites according to a third-party design spec.
- Some mobile development
- Proficient in Microsoft C# Web API / MVC (3-4 years’ experience)
- Great front-end development skills:
- Frameworks – Confident with angular or knockout, etc
- Styling – Solid CSS3 skills and frameworks/libraries eg Bootstrap, Less, etc
- TDD, BDD, eg nUnit, Selenium
- Familiar enough with ASP.NET Web Forms (vb.net) to understand the legacy applications, and make changes.
- Competent SQL Server developer, (database design, stored procedures). Help will be on hand, so high proficiency with SQL server will not be needed
- SAML 2.0 desirable, any multi-system integration experience desirable, web services/web API/SOAP/RESTful desirable
- Version control software, preferably Git or TFS. Familiar with branching and merging.
To apply please send your CV to Connor Hanley at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd