Based: Sevenoaks, TN13
Salary: £30-40,000 + Benefits.
We are looking to expand the team with a number of interesting and diverse projects. Initial work will be:
- Rewriting legacy applications to a fresh new platform. Likely C# Web API / MVC with a js framework such as angular
- Updating legacy asp.net applications to GDPR-compliance
- Several SAML 2 SSO integrations with internal and external applications
- Revamping / rebranding two public websites according to a third-party design spec.
- Some mobile development
The legacy applications have had a ten-year lifetime, were written by external providers and have recently been taken in-house.
- Attention to detail
- Takes pride in their work
- Enthusiastic, always willing to learn, able to demonstrate self-learning
- Able to empathise with the user to produce engaging software
- Comfortable working in a small team, for a small company with a large reach.
- Commutable to Sevenoaks
Proficient in Microsoft C# Web API / MVC (3-4 years’ experience)
Great front-end development skills:
Frameworks – Confident with angular or knockout, etc
Styling – Solid CSS3 skills and frameworks/libraries eg Bootstrap, Less, etc
TDD, BDD, eg nUnit, Selenium
Familiar enough with ASP.NET Web Forms (vb.net) to understand the legacy applications, and make changes.
Competent SQL Server developer, (database design, stored procedures). Help will be on hand, so high proficiency with SQL server will not be needed
SAML 2.0 desirable, any multi-system integration experience desirable, web services/web API/SOAP/RESTful desirable
Version control software, preferably Git or TFS. Familiar with branching and merging.