Avaya Systems Engineer, AEP / POM
Remuneration: Base salary range £50,000 – £70,000
Sectors: Avaya Experience Portal, AEP, Avaya POM Proactive Contact / PDS outbound dialling, IVR, Diallers, Dialers
Location: Warwickshire HO, a national role and ‘Home’ located
The Avaya Systems Engineer will participate in installation, integration, maintaining our software applications that interface and work alongside Avaya Experience Portal and POM Dialler platforms.
• Design, build & engineering of new and enhanced contact centre & Telecoms solutions
• Installation of new software, hardware and upgrades, integration to wider call centre infrastructure
• Collaborate with VAR Partner and End-User Engineers problem solving, design, new installs and 3rd line support
• Assist channel Partner Solutions engineer teams in solution design & presentation of technical solutions to customers
• Create and maintain documentation as it relates to design, architectural configuration, routing, processes, and service records
• Liaise with & manage third party suppliers/providers for fault resolution
Experience and qualifications required:
• Advanced knowledge of Avaya Experience Portal contact centre platform & supporting architectures, i.e. Communications Manager, Avaya POM Proactive Contact / PDS outbound dialling
• SIP/H323/IP/SS7/ISDN protocols & connectivity
• Avaya IVR
• CTI integration
• Networking products is desirable but not essential
An added bonus would be a candidate with British Security Clearance (SC) status
Our client is a well-established international software house with several European and a USA office with total 120 staff. In addition to their own software applications they also have a strong track record of professional services and consultancy delivery services. They have particular strength in apps associated with Avaya Communications. Typical applications include Contact Centres, Diallers, CTI, IVR, Call Recording, Speech Analytics, Call Back Manager, Surveys, Auto Attendant, Unified Communications, Presence and IM. End users typically integrate the client’s software apps into large complex solutions delivery (both CPE and Cloud / SaaS models) and in addition to the software licenses they deliver high levels of technical expertise and professional services around the Avaya technology implementations.
To apply please send your CV (as a Word attachment) to Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd.
Syntony is an employment agency working on behalf of client organisations to recruit personnel. In submitting your application you are giving us permission to retain and process your personal details and to contact you via the phone and email details you provide. You can amend this consent at any time by email to email@example.com. For more information: syntony.co.uk/gdpr