Telecoms Systems Engineer
Kent / South East London area
PABX, Cloud VoIP telephony, MITEL 3300 ICP, Mitel cloud solutions
Basic salary range £25,000 – £40,000 (Neg. depending on experience) + Van + O/time + Bonus (to 5% of salary paid Quarterly), Company pension scheme, Laptop, mobile and Death in Service Scheme.
Our client, is a dynamic and expanding, Telecoms success story based in Kent that provide advanced Hosted Telephony/Telecommunications Systems and IT/Data solutions, predominantly, to blue-chip Corporate clients and UK wide Businesses throughout the UK. As a direct result of ongoing new business success and planned expansion, they are now recruiting an additional Field Telecoms Engineer, ideally with Mitel cloud / Mitel 3300 ICP systems integration, commissioning and support, predominantly within London and the South East of England.
- This key role will be a busy and varied installation, configuration, maintenance, support and customer service Telecoms Engineer position, working from the mid-Kent office, home and covering key client sites in and around the London/Home Counties/South east England area (there could also be some additional UK travel, possibly about 20% of your time).
- Our client offers stability, technical challenge, ongoing training, staff investment, excellent working conditions and a friendly working environment. Their expertise in providing Mitel and Avaya Telecoms solutions and support is also second-to-none.
- Ideal applicants will have at least 3 years’ MITEL related Telecoms Cloud / Hosted / Business phone system Installation/Maintenance experience with Mitel or similar. It is also essential that you have strong communication skills, you are well presented, possess a flexible positive attitude and have good proactive problem solving skills. These roles will suit keen, hardworking, motivated candidates who want to further develop their telecoms field engineer careers within a dynamic and ambitious Telecoms company.
- The ideal living location would be in Kent or within 1 hour of central Kent itself.
- The starting basic salary is to £35K (neg. depending on experience) with an attractive package including Van + O/time + Bonus (to 5% of salary paid Quarterly), Company pension scheme, Laptop, mobile and Death in Service Scheme.
To apply please send your CV (as a Word attachment please) to our consultant Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd.
Syntony is an employment agency working on behalf of client organisations to recruit personnel. In submitting your application you are giving us permission to retain and process your personal details and to contact you via the phone and email details you provide. You can amend this consent at any time by email to email@example.com. For more information: syntony.co.uk/gdpr