WFO Implementation Specialist
Salary: £50-60,000 + benefits
The client builds on over 20 years of heritage. It was one of the first pioneers to develop a cloud-based contact centre.
Today, The client combines omni-channel technology with Artificial Intelligence (AI) to provide complete customer service solutions in a digital age where customer experience and user experience drives loyalty and delight to our customers.
The client was named a Challenger in the Gartner Magic Quadrant CCaaS report for western Europe for 6 consecutive years and has recently been placed in the Top 3 CCaaS providers in Europe by Frost and Sullivan.
Headquartered in Norway with core territories in the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, USA, and Bulgaria, The client is passionate about delivering innovative solutions for solving customer interactions
To undertake advanced practical implementations ensuring customers and partners are able to exploit WFO delivered technologies. This may be part of a deployment of the wider product suite or a standalone solution utilising external Contact Centre Platforms:
• Best practice technical and operation design, implementation and configuration
• Consult with and design customer WFO environments.
• Implement WFO solutions to customers and partners.
• Utilise experience of the WFO space to offer best practice solutions for customers and partners
• Use experience and knowledge of WFO and Contact Centre practices to offer peers assistance in Sales, Project Management & WFO Development
The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of WFO solution deployments, providing technical consulting and best practice recommendations.
Many of the deliverables in this role will be client site based. Mobility is therefore important.
Main Duties & Accountabilities:
• End to end Technical design of WFM delivery projects including Discovery Workshop delivery, technical requirements capture, authoring and sign off handling of Technical Design Specification documentation.
• Solution implementation and configuration in line with completed Solution design documentation, this may be based on your own design or as a result of a handover from a colleague’s design phase.
• Supporting the customer either remotely or onsite during the Training and Testing phase of the project. Providing technical advice, knowledge transfer and implementing technical fixes or workarounds to raised during training.
• Delivery of practical customer training sessions on the WFM solution, this may be in the form of classroom based training, knowledge transfer for small groups or simply responding to technical or practical queries.
• Supporting the customer either remotely or onsite during the project go live phase. Ensuring a smooth and issue free introduction to the customer’s live use of their new WFM solution.
• Offering internal support within Sales, Solution Architects and the Development team to further the reach of WFM.
• Give product based solutions for WFM that are based on real world contact centre problems.
• Utilise systems other than WFM to help build solutions for customers. Such as MI or other solutions that can help customers to achieve their goals.
Required skills, experience & knowledge
o Would typically have at least 5 years experience of using WFM solutions within a Contact Centre.
o Strong understanding of Resource Planning practices & theory
o Strong communication skills that can be used remotely or on site to train customers in WFM with varying levels of experience
o Strong MS Excel skills
o Strong knowledge of operational contact centre environments
o Proven problem solving ability in respect to devising and implementing solutions to complex business problems, particularly around Resource Planning & MI problems
o Presentations and ability to influence at all management levels
o Good spoken and written English: able to explain issues clearly and in detail
Desirable skills, experience & knowledge
• Verint WFO solution experience, particularly WFM, PM & QM
• 5 years experience of Resource Planning in a contact centre
• Experience of deploying WFM solutions
• Experience of working with and managing 3rd party vendors
• Experience of integration of REST API’s to send and receive data