Wholesale – Account Manager
Base to £70,000, OTE £120,000
South East located
Our client: The company is an unusual and genuinely interesting business with several new initiatives and partnerships about to be launched in 2016 which I am confident will surprise most people and provide a most attractive platform for growth, job role challenge and interest. An International Telco. Carrier (both Fixed and Mobile services) a wide range of voice, messaging, M2M and roaming solutions which are underpinned by our strong network assets and capabilities. Also has corporate Voice, CC, UC & Collaboration solutions. 600 employees, a dozen international locations, nearly 600 current Roaming agreements and strategic partnerships major global Carriers, Operators, Service Providers and OEM tech providers.
Wholesale Account Manager
The Wholesale Account Manager is responsible for the management of wholesale sales, channels and relationships in one of the following areas: mobile network operator (MNO), short message service (SMS), government/health, intelligence/big data or financial services.
- Achieve and exceed personal sales and profitability targets, in addition to contributing towards Wholesale and Group targets.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers and prospects in order to create and maintain a credible sales pipeline.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key channel partners in pursuit of mutually beneficial business growth.
- Provide appropriate input (insight and market information) into Wholesale product development.
- Act as the mobile/digital expert for the [name] channel.
- Attend client meetings and deliver sales presentations to C-level executives in enterprise, utility and government organisations.
- Proven track record of selling to large international brands.
- Extensive experience of working in one of the following areas: mobile network operator (MNO), short message service (SMS), government/health, intelligence/big data or financial services.
£ Remuneration: Base salary, Commission, Car Allowance, Pension, Health and Life schemes. It’s really about your skill sets and relevant rack record in the sector. Open to negotiation.