RETAINED EXECUTIVE SEARCH
A complete recruitment exercise based on the preparation of a recruitment specification, identification and contact with potential candidates through research in target companies, detailed assessment / short listing and securing chosen candidates.
1. Understanding our client’s requirements by:
* Developing a thorough knowledge of the client: history, products, and work environment, operating style, culture, values and future plans.
* Obtaining a clear understanding of the position to be filled: overall responsibility, key tasks, performance measurement, short and medium term goals, most challenging aspects and career prospects.
* Producing a clear profile of the individual required to fill the post: essential knowledge and experience, desirable skills, personal qualities, remuneration and benefits package.
2. Generation of candidates by
* Identifying target organisations to source candidates.
* Approaching candidates and creating interest in the company and job.
3. Assessment, Selection and Short listing by:
* Carrying out in depth interviews to assess suitability and validate previous experience and achievements. Profiling and probing to identify likely strengths, weaknesses and personal characteristics.
* Presenting the opportunity in the most positive way possible and providing the client with detailed candidate assessments.
4. Securing chosen candidates by:
* Assisting the candidate and client to agree terms.
THE BENEFITS TO OUR CLIENT
1. A comprehensive and professional approach with minimum intrusion on client management time.
2. A choice of well-qualified and committed candidates in a short time-scale.
3. Proactive generation of candidates when only limited sources exist.
4. A cost effective recruitment process, with confidentiality maintained.