Unified Communications & Collaboration
UCC (unified communications and collaboration) is versatile conferencing software that takes the various methods used in conference calls such as text, audio, video and virtual white boards and makes them available through a single interface.
Communication, especially for brainstorming and presentations with audience interaction, can be greatly smoothed by seamless UCC software that enables many different interaction methods. One benefit is that users can devote their attention to the topic at hand rather than the operation of various pieces of software to enable communication through different mediums.
However, UCC poses a number of challenges to networks with old infrastructure, having changed the nature of enterprise network workloads. In a network with compute and storage separate, these dynamic workloads can result in latency and congestion. As UCC and other dynamic workloads have increased, they have driven the adoption of hyper-converged networks to deal with the attendant challenges.
This is the time for Collaboration. This is the time for greatness.
We live in a world of infinite possibility. Collaboration holds the key to transforming your business in ways that we’re only starting to recognise.
Collaboration isn’t just about the technology. It is a strategy that affects almost every part of the business – from developing products and responding to competitors, to making decisions and interacting with customers.
Collaboration is fast becoming the key that unlocks many of the productivity, agility, and business process improvements at the heart of organisations’ digital transformation initiatives.
- telephony and voice – providing a consolidated, virtualised, location-independent, secure and robust IP voice infrastructure as the platform for richer communication and collaboration
- visual communications – adding visual impact to remote collaboration to eliminate the time and cost penalties of traveling, improve interaction, reduce process loss and transform business operations
- collaborative workspace – reducing costs and increasing agility by integrating multiple communication channels presence and content within the user’s working context
- conferencing – implementing and integrating the latest video- and audioconferencing platforms to enable effective collaboration around the world
- messaging – improving productivity and responsiveness by providing rich messaging capabilities in one integrated experience
- social collaboration – providing a richer way of collaborating that leverages social media techniques and user behaviours, but remains compatible with enterprise requirements
- telecommunications management – saving time, improving efficiency and optimising your communications spend by managing all your fixed and mobile network services